Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lovely nights

These starry nights,
filled with beautiful skies,
still remind of times
you took me from back by surprise.

Lovely breeze floating on my skin
kissing close to my neck,
where you felt me
and i gloom ed whole night

Trees tonight dancing with the waves
just like the sensations
running through my body
when you wrapped your arms around my shades

Music on the radio playing tonight
sings of the moments
our eyes danced and feathered
touched some hearts and left me mesmerized

Night still rhyming
petals still shining
paths still waiting
and my heart still beating
every breath you take
gives a new life but at stake

Come soon my darling
i wanna go back to start
where you left us
being just together and like never apart!-- Thanks & Regards,Tanu.

16 comments:

desperado said...

"Tere iss jahan main e Khuda
Woh nahi to lagta hai kuch nahi
Nahi ho ke bhi hai woh har jagah
Karun kyun yakeen ki woh ab nahi"

...hope u start afresh soon

tanu said...

hi.nice lines! u wrote?

hey m reading shantaram these days.i taking my time .. each word says soo many lines.hez a poet.
thnx for telling me abt it.

desperado said...

nope i can never write such beautiful lines..but yeah i do keep a collection of such to impress other..lol
i dont know who wrotes these lines...found it on a blog of my senior n loved them so kept them

and yeah take your time in reading Shantaram..njoy every page..it is meant to be read tht way..chalo i better back to studies...end sems on..take care

Prasoon said...

Wow..

Beautiful lines these -
Night still rhyming
petals still shining
paths still waiting
and my heart still beating
every breath you take
gives a new life but at stake
.

Keep writing :)

tanu said...

thanks a lot parsoon :)

Prasoon said...

ouch..

there you get my name wrong :(

Anonymous said...

neither i left you
nor i had gone..
i am still behind you
just turn around ...

tanu said...

who are you? can u tell me ur identity please,if u dare

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is my Identity
Anonymous is my Name..
Anonymous is my World
Anonymous is my Fame...

Do you really wanna Know Me ?

tanu said...

i dnt thnk so i can knw someone so anonymous.lol

Anonymous said...

Ignorance is bliss ..
Enjoy it don't miss...

desperado said...

you surely need an update!!!!

tanu said...

dats true.i thnk i m quite refreshed...hp ths freshness stays wid me.
thanks for telling me abt awsome buk...shantaram!

desperado said...

my pleasure :)
stay happy
n maybe sometimes drop by my space
http://dhruvmusings.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The moment I saw her,
My heart skipped a beat
Or did the time stand still..
(To be Continued...)

adhishg said...

simply beautiful....really touching