Friday, March 16, 2007

you and me

when u hold my sight
u take away the sorrows
when u say my name
my heart fills with joy
my eyes wait for you
till the end of the road
this is the time
you dont leave me alone!

when u stay with me
my tears are filled with smile
u walk next to me
my paths turn into roses
ur hand helds my hand
and my heartbeat rushes!

when u walk away from me
i tried to hold u back
i turned to call ur name
it was all in disdain
same sorrws were born
loneliness without u till dawn
come back to me darling
life without you is full of thorns!

4 comments:

$h@dowfax said...

hey were u spying on me??? :o

desperado said...

listening to this song while reading your post..dont know how much it emotes your feelings..but its a beautiful song...called Miss U by Blackfield...

They said you're in love again
And I tried to hide my pain
I was buried in my bed
With your pictures in my head

You were living another life
It cuts me like a knife
I hope you understand
I'm the one who's left behind

Tomorrow you'll be gone
And I'll miss you
Yeah I'll miss you
Yeah I'll miss you

They said you're in love again
And my eyes start to burn
Wherever you are now
I wish you could hear my silent sigh

It's not that I try to blame
It's just kind of a rainy day
I hope you understand
I'm the one who's left behind

tanu said...

hey i wasnt spying on u!! btw what r u hiding???tell me

tanu said...

hey desperado u understand each word i write.thats an awsome song.wana listen it now