Saturday, April 22, 2006

STORY OF ANGEL AND LOVE

“Don’t kill me!”, “please don’t hurt me!!”,
Says to Love an Angel.
“Please love me without any brushes and burns”,
Says an Angel to Love!!

“That’s the way I am”,
Says to Angel, the Love
“I love u more than any one in the world!”
Those were the words when Angel was in tears
Standing facing Love begging with shear!!

Is the way the love is?
Or is the Love makes it?
Can Angel live without love?
What is Love without an Angel?

These tears made Love also cry,
Angel still wants Love to try!
Dying with a mercy,
Angel lies on a death bed,
Waiting for the day…
When love will find his way!!
 ……………. Love shall find its way

11 comments:

desperado said...

nice to see u still posting such beautiful words

Gajendra Agrawal said...

nice ones

edmartin9480876993 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Moron said...

reading such beautifully penned down words makes me belive that even my moronsgospel wasn't so shitty as ppl made me percieve it!!

good stuff.. carry on :)

namit said...

u got a penchant for poem writing..keep rocking

anuj said...

u kind of stole my words ....
its gud to see such things whn ur confused to d core & donno why such feelings occur to u & wht exactly it is ..

nd thts quite true .. love gives us a lot of pain yet we love it ... as strange as we humans r ..

nice peice ..
tc.
anuj.

Continue.. said...

I Could not stop appraising you, for nice coolection.

dnt mind what is the source for all this ? is it insparation !!!

rahul said...

how nice these word really its ur own word then u r good.

Ashish said...

iam very much impressed by the way u correlate love and angel.its good to see u wrote the core part of love.

but i would suggest u to write some happy poems not sad ones.

Ashish said...

iam very much impressed by the way u correlate love and angel.its good to see u wrote the core part of love.

but i would suggest u to write some happy poems not sad ones.

tanu said...

whn m happy ppl stay wid me.but whn m sad only poems stay wid me.