Sunday, November 06, 2005

desires

give my emotions a key to the door
let me go where am adored
set me free off the shore
give me a choice to choose life of my own.
#
give me seasons that i fluster on
let me see light across these coulds
set this music beat my heart
give me a chance to have a new start.
#
give me tears that dont cry anymore
let me burn all those pains i bore
set these feelings to be pure
give me a reason to stay here alone.
#
give me colours to fill in my life
let me see the brighter side
set these winds on stride
give me a shine to be the star.

5 comments:

workfromhome1011 said...

Hello there, I was recently doing a search through blogs for the keyphrase central.net ebook ebook ebookstore make money palm. I happened to come across yours even though it wasn't particularly related to what I searched for. I figured I wouldn't mind contributing to your blog by commenting it. I've been quite busy to work on my blog lately but I am interested in topics being generally related to what I search for. I know you may not think this is an appropriate post to your blog, however I would just like to compliment you on your blog and I wish you well in future endeavors with it,

Sincerely,

Mark

p.s. I like to take a look at other blogs to get some ideas as to how I am going to form mine.

desperado said...

u post after considerable gaps
but with posts such as these i think the wait is worth it.

"give my emotions a key to the door
let me go where am adored"

best place i suggest is :
serendipity -i.e. ur blog :)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Sodium Hydro Phosphate said...

You write very well :)

tanu said...

thanks Sodium!