Saturday, October 15, 2005

let me be free

wana learn to say goodbye
let u go,fly away
make me free of all these boundations
let me be creative within my own salvations.......
@
wana turn these tears into stone,
which doesnt leave the shore
make dis heart adamantly strong
let me lead my own way along...........
@
wana push these emotions inside a deep well
which eats up all it gets
make dis love n hate d same
let me keep my memories in a lost safe........
@
wana cut down all the thorns
stop d bleeding from these wounds
make dis path lil easier to pave
let me take few steps for just my sake.....
@

2 comments:

desperado said...

welcome back
long brk frm the blog world
but havent lost the power over the words

memories, the more u run away frm them the more they r there

keep a smile on the face :)

Moron said...

i agree wid dhruv... you haven't lost your power over words.. great going!!

and yup.. me serious about closing dat morongospel shop.. certain turn of events made me do it...

btw u in which yr?? my cousin recenty joined JIIT, Noida...

Cheers!
Arpit.