Thursday, December 09, 2004

forgive me

forgive me for the times i told you to wait for a second n kept u waiting for 20 mins..
forgive me for the times when i told you there wont be cold out there and you didnt took your sweater ,but u shivered in cold out there..
forgive me for the times when i told u that its shortcut but it opened up in some other world ..
forgive me for the times when i ordered spunky dish saying its the one u wil like d most but u cld hardely ate it...
forgive me for the times when i told you i wil return in saturday whn u kept waiting for me and i returned on monday..
forgive me for the times when i kept u walking miles whne u were starving for a nice resturant which was closed...
forgive me for the times when i bought teras in your eyes saying that u dont love me..
forgive me for the times when i stopped you from kissing me saying it isnt right then when it was perfect to..
forgive me for the times when i said sorry soo many times while you wanted to hear 'i love you'...
forgive me for saying these 'forgive me'(s) soo many times whne u dont wana hear them...
forgive me for every tear i brought into your eyes..
forgive me for everytime i put your heart on ache..
forgive me for not loving you the way i should..
forgive me for loving you soo much that makes me cry over and over again.