Wednesday, November 03, 2004

melting soul!

Melting soul

Chanting were old memories,
In the crevice of my heart;
Burning was the sensation,
As I broke in many parts!

Sorting every thought,
I ran out, of every correct step;
Reaching towards the end,
Where none of happening,
Was my friend!

My soul melted,
And I drowned in salty tears,
As I left myself,
In a dungeon full of nasty fears!

But still surviving,
Breathing in this horrifying race;
Holding my breath
Trying to make few things and some pace!

Pieces of my broken heart,
I glued together;
Stitched my faith and fasten up every feather,
But those cracks were there,
Which I couldn’t hide forever!

Tanu

2 comments:

ww said...

hey tanu, have a look at this small writing!

http://nothingnme.blogspot.com/2004/10/basic-instinct-of-human-being.html

Bhim said...

A nice set .. good show tanu :)