Tuesday, October 19, 2004

holding past!

Holding past

Once upon a time,
Sitting in my own hide,
Thinking about the past…
Poison of sorrow drenched my every part,
Air of sadness, touched my every length.

Losing with my heart,
I was thinking soo fast,
Soo deep it was,sucking me to drown,
Also I was not trying to hold my own.

Throwing some stones in the river,
Trying to throw my pain,
I was thinking of past and then it rained.
Cool breeze blew and hit me hard,
That’s when I woke,
But alas all was then vain.
I found in my hand,
Some of left stone were gold without a pretend.

Lost my present and my future,
When I was trying to reacall my past,
This in every present changes its cast.

tanu

2 comments:

azure said...

hii...luvd these lines...
"Throwing some stones in the river,
Trying to throw my pain,...."

Prasoon said...

Really good piece of writing..
Seems like a mirror to everyone's life.
Keep yourself posted.